Map of St Albans
- County Club car park. Enter Ridgmont Road from Victoria Street and continue up to the line of bollards blocking the road. To the right of the County Club is a narrow driveway that leads to the car park.
- Ridgmont Road (north). Rail station car park. Off peak parking fee (after 5.00pm) £2.60.
- Ridgmont Road (south). Zone K. Resident parking Monday to Sunday, 8.30am to 8.00pm. Close to the County Club there is limited free parking (up to 1 hour and no return within 2 hours).
- Upper Lattimore Road, Marlborough Gate. Zone W. No restrictions after 6.30pm. There is a convenient alleyway at the 'closed end' of Marlborough Gate which emerges onto Victoria Street directly opposite Iceland food store.
- Granville Road, Stanhope Road, Clarence Road. Zone P. No restrictions after 3.30pm.
- St Albans parking regulations: Zones and List of Roads within a Zone