This part of the website is accessible only by members of St Albans Chess Club. You will find in the Members' Area:
- blogs from Committee Members and Team Captains keeping you up-do-date with club affairs
- addresses, phone numbers and email addresses for the club's members
- a page which allows you to select any one of the St Albans teams, and obtain a detailed report for that team including league status, calendar and results summary, player statistics and board results for each match
- a page which allows you to select any combination of the St Albans teams, and obtain team and player statistics relating to the team(s) selected
- a page enabling you to view and search the club's database of games played, and to display any of these games on a graphical chessboard
- a page enabling you to submit an ad-hoc game which you have played to the club's database (games played in inter-club matches form the 2011-12 season onwards are not regarded as "ad-hoc" and should be submitted via the "Club Calendar and Results" main menu item).
To obtain access to the menu items within the Members' Area, log in above with your username and password. Once you have done this, the menu items accessible to members only will appear as sub-menus under "Members' Area".
If you are a member but do not have a username and password, or would like your username and password to be reset to something of your own choosing, please email